Thursday, February 17, 2011

Photo Challenge: Day 13


"A picture of your favorite band or artist."

This is the last concert I went to. Ok, so it was the Sugarland concert, but Matt Nathanson was the opening act. I'd heard his music before the concert, and loved him more once he stepped on the stage.
I used to be a huge music person. I would get passionate about bands and singers, and there was always music around my house. These days, I listen mostly in the car and in the kitchen, thanks to my trusty iPod. And Matt Nathanson is the artist I listen to most consistently. I just plain enjoy the music.
I bought the album "Some Mad Hope" while I was pregnant with Sam and it was always on repeat. Let me tell you, kids recognize the music they've heard in the womb after they're born. Sam loves his music, too. Sometimes it's the only way to calm the savage beast.

1 comment:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

heh, E likes dancing to the Cha-Cha Slide. She stomps her foot and claps her hands.